Terms of Service
Article 1. Scope of Application
- The accommodation contract and its related contract signed between the hotel and the accommodation guest shall be in accordance with the provisions of this clause, and the matters not specified in this clause shall be in accordance with laws or general established customs.
- When the hotel accepts a special contract within the scope of not violating laws and customs, regardless of the preceding paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence.
Article 2. Application for an Accommodation Contract
- Those who intend to apply for an accommodation contract with the hotel should submit the following matters to the hotel.
- The name and phone number of the guest.
- Date of stay and scheduled arrival time.
- Accommodation costs.
- Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel.
- If a guest who is staying in the accommodation makes a request for continued accommodation after the end of the original stay date, the hotel will process it with a new accommodation contract application at the time of the application.
Article 3. Establishment of Accommodation Contract, etc.
- When the accommodation contract is established in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the basic accommodation fee during the stay shall be the upper limit, and the customer shall pay the advance payment stipulated by the hotel before the date specified by the hotel.
- The advance payment will first be used as the final accommodation expenses to be paid by the lodging passengers. In the event of an event that applies to the provisions of Article 6 and 13, it will be used as liquidated damages and compensation in turn. If there is any remaining, the expenses specified in Article 10 shall be paid It will be returned at the time.
- If the customer fails to pay the advance payment before the date specified by the hotel in accordance with the provisions of item 2, the accommodation contract will become invalid.
Article 4. Special contract without deposit
- Regardless of the provisions of Item 2 of the preceding article, after the establishment of the contract, the hotel may sometimes accept special agreements that do not require the payment of the advance payment.
- When agreeing to the application for the accommodation contract, if the hotel does not request the payment of the advance payment in paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the payment date of the advance payment, it shall be deemed to have accepted the special contract in the preceding paragraph and processed.
Article 5. Refusal to sign an accommodation contract
In the following circumstances, the hotel may not accept the signing of an accommodation contract. In addition, even if an accommodation contract has been signed, the hotel may decline to stay.
- When the accommodation application does not meet the requirements of this clause.
- When there is no room due to full capacity.
- When it is believed that the person who wants to stay may violate laws, public order or good customs in the accommodation.
- When a person who wants to stay has a dispute in the past such as delaying payment to the hotel.
- When a person seeking accommodation has been wanted, arrested, reported, prosecuted, or convicted in a criminal case.
- When the person who wants to stay has brutality, injury, coercion, threats, intimidation, fraud, or similar behaviors.
- When the person who wants to stay is deemed obviously unable to pay for the accommodation.
- When you want to find accommodation and behave suspiciously.
- When the person who wants to stay is determined to be an infectious disease patient.
- When a person who wants to stay has a violent request to a restaurant or restaurant staff, or when a request exceeds a reasonable range.
- When the person who wants to stay is so drunk that it is likely to cause trouble for other staying guests, and when there are words and actions that obviously cause trouble for other staying guests.
- When it complies with the provisions of the Hotel Business Law and the regulations (Attached Table 3) enforced by the hotel.
- When there are other reasons equivalent to the above.
Article 6. Accommodation guest’s right to terminate the contract
- Accommodation travelers can apply to the hotel to cancel the accommodation contract.
- If the accommodation guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons that he or she is responsible for (the hotel specifies the advance payment deadline and requires payment in accordance with Article 3, paragraph 2), and the accommodation guest has cancelled the accommodation contract before payment Except), the hotel may charge liquidated damages in accordance with the provisions of Schedule 2.
- If the hotel has not contacted the guest actively but has not arrived after 8pm on the day of accommodation (if the scheduled arrival time is clearly stated in advance, it will be 2 hours past that time), the guest shall be deemed to have cancelled the accommodation contract.
Article 7. The hotel’s right to terminate the contract
In the following circumstances, the hotel may sometimes cancel the accommodation contract
- When it is believed that the guest may have violated laws and regulations, public order or good customs, or has done the above.
- When the guest fails to pay the usage fee to the hotel or delays the payment.
- When a guest signs an accommodation contract and applies for false information.
- Want to stayThe person has been wanted, arrested, reported, prosecuted, or convicted of a criminal case.
- When it is determined that the hotel guest is an infectious disease patient.
- When a guest makes a violent request to a hotel or hotel staff or makes a request that exceeds a reasonable range.
- Due to natural disasters, terrorist incidents, outbreaks of international disputes and other force majeure factors that cause temporary or partial suspension of business and other reasons, it is impossible to allow accommodation passengers to stay.
- Words and deeds that may cause distress to other lodging visitors and obviously cause distress to other lodging visitors due to the drunkenness of the lodging passengers.
- Failure to comply with the prohibition on smoking in the museum, pranks on fire-fighting equipment, etc., and other prohibited items in the rules of use set by the hotel.
- When it meets the requirements of the enforcement regulations (Attached Table 3) formulated by the hotel industry and restaurants.
- The hotel terminates the accommodation contract in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, and does not charge the accommodation service fee that the guest has not accepted.
- When the hotel terminates the accommodation contract in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, it shall not compensate for any consequential losses.
- When there are other reasons equivalent to the above.
Article 8. Hotel check-in
Accommodation travelers should register the following items on the day of accommodation.
- Accommodation passengers (including Same-nights) Name, address, phone number, gender, date of birth.
- In addition to the above, foreign travelers need nationality and passport number.
- Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel.
Article 9. Room usage time
- The hotel guest can use the hotel rooms from 3 pm to 11 am the next day. However, for consecutive stays, except for the check-in date and check-out date, the remaining stay days can be used throughout the day.
- Regardless of the provisions in the preceding paragraph, the hotel may sometimes provide rooms for the convenience of passengers in addition to the provisions in the preceding paragraph. In this case, additional fees will be charged. Please contact the hotel counter staff for the fee collection method.
Article 10. Pay the fee
- The accommodation fees and other items that should be paid by lodging passengers are shown in the attached table 1.
- After the hotel provides guest rooms for use, the accommodation fee will still be charged even if the guest voluntarily does not stay.
Article 11. Keep luggage or belongings of accommodation passengers
- If the guest’s carry-on luggage is delivered to the hotel before the guest’s stay, the hotel will only be responsible for keeping it when the luggage is known to the guest before the luggage is delivered, and hand it over to the guest when the guest is checking in at the counter.
- After check-out, if an accommodation passenger finds that his luggage or belongings have been left in the hotel, in principle, the hotel waits for the owner to contact and ask for instructions. If the owner does not give instructions, the items will be discarded after one month; but beverages, food, cigarettes, newspapers and magazines, etc., will be discarded on the same day.
Article 12. Parking responsibility
- When a guest uses a parking lot managed by the hotel (hereinafter referred to as"parking lot"). Regardless of whether the vehicle key is stored or not, the hotel is only a lending place and does not assume the responsibility of managing the vehicle.
- Vehicle users should keep the car card properly at all times and use the card to pick up the car. If the card is lost, you should bring your vehicle license, driver’s license and other relevant documents to pick up the car, and the card cost of NT$50 will be charged.
- The parking lot has a height limit of 1.8 meters, a vehicle length of 5.2 meters, a vehicle width of 2.1 meters, and a vehicle weight of 1800 kg. Vehicles exceeding the aforementioned specifications and low chassis or modified vehicles are not allowed to enter the venue forcibly. If the vehicle is damaged due to this, the parking lot will not be held responsible. The person who damages the facility shall be liable for damages.
- When parking the vehicle, you should park the vehicle according to the parking space layout or the hotel staff's instructions to ensure safety. If the arbitrary parking prevents other vehicles from entering and exiting, the parking lot will move the vehicle to an appropriate place and request the full replacement fee.
- Vehicles are not allowed to park with flammable, explosive or other dangerous goods, otherwise they shall be liable for all damages arising therefrom.
- Vehicle users shall be liable for damages due to deliberate or negligent destruction or damage to various parking equipment in the parking lot.
- Vehicles parked in the parking lot and did not leave when checking out will be charged at NT$200 per hour, with no upper limit.
Article 13. Responsibility of accommodation passengers
- If the hotel suffers losses due to the intention or negligence of the guest, the guest should compensate the hotel for the loss.
Article 14. Disclaimer
- The hotel is not responsible for any loss suffered by the guest due to the intention or negligence of the guest.
- When using computer communication in the hotel, the customer shall perform it on his own responsibility. If the service is interrupted due to system failure or other reasons in the use of computer communication, the hotel will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the user as a result. In addition, when using computer communications, if damage is caused to the hotel or a third party due to the hotel's judgment as inappropriate, the guest should compensate the loss.
Article 15. Dominant language
- These terms are also produced in languages other than Chinese, but if there is any inconsistency or difference between the terms and the translation, the Chinese version shall govern all the provisions.
Article 16. Regarding the modification of accommodation terms
- In response to changes in external factors such as the economic situation and related laws and regulations, or when the hotel’s business and operating conditions change, the terms and conditions including fees and service content may be revised.
Schedule 1 Total amount payable by accommodation passengers
||Accommodation costs Basic accommodation fee-room fee (or room fee + breakfast fee)
||Food and beverage expenses, extra person/bed fee, laundry fee, copy/fax fee, telephone fee, early check-in/late check-out charge And other fees for using or requesting additional services
||The above prices are all including tax
Schedule two Liquidated damages (related to Article 6 Item 2)
|Cancel / Modify charge
||1 day ago
||2 day ago
||3 day ago
- The above-mentioned liquidated damages are the basic cancellation fee, and the actual cancellation fee may be based on the accommodation contract and specific website cancellation fees.
- Liquidated damages are calculated from the date the hotel receives notification from the accommodation guest to terminate the contract.
- Regardless of whether the contract is cancelled or changed, the date of cancellation and change mentioned above is used as the rate of collection of liquidated damages.
Schedule Three Hotel rules
In order to provide customers with a safe and comfortable place, the hotel has formulated the following rules of use, please help. If you fail to abide by the rules, the hotel may have to refuse the guest to stay or use the facilities in the hotel, and bear related responsibilities, please pay attention.
- Please do not bring cooking utensils into the hall.
- The entire building is non-smoking, please smoke outside the building.
- Do not engage in other behaviors that may cause fire.
- Except in emergency situations, do not touch equipment for fire fighting.
- Make sure to close the door when you go out, and it will be automatically locked after it is closed.
- Please do not bring into the hotel items that will cause distress to other customers.
- Except for help dogs for the physically and mentally handicapped such as guide dogs and deaf guide dogs, all pets are not allowed into the hotel.
- Please do not bring unclean items or items with peculiar smell into the hotel.
- Please do not bring firearms, swords, gunpowder, volatile oil and other flammable materials into the hotel.
- Do not engage in gambling, disrupt public security, or cause other customer distress in the hotel.
- Please do not use the facilities and equipment in the hotel in places other than those specified, or for purposes other than those specified.
- Do not install foreign objects on the buildings and equipment in the hotel, or use processing that will change the status quo.
- Do not use guest rooms or halls and other public spaces in hotels as offices or business premises for purposes other than accommodation.
- Do not distribute advertisements, promotional materials or sales items to other customers in the hotel.
- Do not place personal items in public spaces such as corridors or halls.